It isn’t a surprise that cats love to jump around as well and hide. Finding the best hidden cat litter box furniture would be on top of your to do list. It will not only provide cats your cat with a hiding spot to relieve themselves, but it will also provide your cat with a comfortable and enjoyable spot to rest.
Sweet Barks Cat Litter Box Enclosure Furniture Box House
- Outer 37.5″ L x 21.25″ W x 22.5″ H
- Inner 24.5″ L x 19.25″ W x 19.5″ H
- Magnetized Doors
- Almost 30 lbs in weight
- Current price as of 12/25/2020 $159.99 (Subject to change)
- Easy to Install
- Large enough to fit 2-3 cats inside
- Divider can be placed left side or right side
- Heavy enough to stay stable in one place
- Convenient table-top
- Beautiful decor
- Contains odor
- Large enough to fit growing Maine Coons
- Easy to Clean up
- Not pre riveted screw holes
- Litter may trail out when cats come out
- Sometimes instructions are misplaced
- Must follow instructions exactly to get best results
- Getting perfect open and closing door could be a hit or miss
- Prone to warping (Keep hot items away)
A great looking addition to your home that your cat will love and enjoy. Not only can it help contain the smell of your cats poo it is a nice looking decor where you can place many items on top.
However, it is not recommended you place any valuable or liquids items above as it can knock over when your cat is coming in and out. It is definitely recommended that you purchase a litter mat like this one to place inside, so that it keeps the litter inside when your cats comes out.
I would consider this mid tier item best in its category for the price range, but if you can spare the extra money. I would prefer the next cat litter box night stand style type furniture, as the quality and design are a lot better.
The Refined Feline Cat Litter Box Night Stand
The Refined Feline is a company that started with their own cat. They started off looking for the best cat tree that would fit their home and cat. They did not like what was available in the market, so they decided to design their own.
One thing led to another they wanted to solve a new issue. Cat poop smells and they wanted something that would prevent the bad smell. They have designed many cat litter box enclosures, but this one is my favorite the modern style and color fits my character perfectly.
- Internal plastic litter liner with high walls
- Top storage drawer (Very Convenient)
- Reversible walls
- Large: Fits most large and jumbo plastic litter trays
- Extra Large: Fits many automatic litter boxes
- External: 27.5″ W x 28″ H x 20″ D
- Internal: 25″ W x 20″ H x 17″ D
- External: 33.5″ W x 28.5″ H x 23″ D.
- Internal: 31.5″ W x 20.5″ H x 20″ D
- Drawer inside to store your treats or litter
- Reversible side walls
- Extra large fits automative litter boxes
- Well ventilated keeping poop smell secured
- Real Woodgrain
- Filters sold separately
- Some people have complained low quality
- They may not take calls
- Instructions may take a few tries to fully understand
The product is very beautiful to look at and does an excellent job at containing odor. Assembling may take awhile as the instructions are a bit unclear, but once you build it without problems it is very good and does what it says it does. The left or right side entry is definitely a nice option to have, as some places in houses would look better if the entry was open on a certain side.
It is visually pleasing the modern design makes it look very nice in many households.
The outside step is nice to have, so when cats leave the enclosure they usually have some litter stuck to their feet. The small little step helps keep litter from making a mess when they are done finishing their business.
I recommend a nice litter mat under it incase litter falls outside the steps range.
Litter Robots Litter Box Credenza
Litter-Robot has team up with Sauder Furniture to build a high quality hidden cat litter box. Sauder started in 1934 making custom cabinets and church pews. Over the years they have grown to making ready to assemble furniture at the highest quality.
Sauder teamed up with litter-robot to build a furniture that can house your automated litter box. Keeping it hidden and to contain the bad smell that comes after your cat finishes his or her business.
- Made of composite wood to help with cat scratches and urine
- Stylish design rustic white colorway
- Spacious interior made to fit any size automated cat litter box
- USB power hub
Size: 43.1″ W x 28.1″ D x 33.1″ H
- Beautifully made
- Contains bad odor smells
- USB power hub on the side
- Easy to keep clean
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to follow instructions
- Great customer support
- Top is made for items weighing under 50lbs
- Cost current price as of 1/4/2021 without Litter-Robot $349 With Litter-Robot $867.99
- Heavy could be good or bad depending how you look at it
- Uses composite wood in order to get the best result vs scratches and urine mistakes
- cannot chose left or right side to have as an opening
This is probably to me the best looking hidden cat litter box around. If you have an automated litter box I highly recommend picking one of these up, it is very large so make sure your home has enough space to have this bad boy. It is best with the Litter-Robot as it was made and designed for that specific cat litter box.
Litter-Robot is a very good reputable brand they make the best automated cat litter box on the market. Many people buy and love their product, so investing in a Credenza and a Litter-Robot would be a great future investment. It will help you take care of cat poop all you need to do is take it out once a week, and place a new bag inside for more review on Litter-Robot Click Here.